Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Mail Art Exhibition, Glasgow

Previews for the Mail Art exhibition that I've got work in are on the 11th January -- if you're in the Glasgow Area, and know where Tron Theatre is, you should go.

The work I've got in it is awesome (even if I do say so myself) and you'll get free wine (and there's usually orange juice on at these things, too).

2 comments:

  1. Ah that's brilliant news! Hope it goes well Gareth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anxietydecending:

    How do you think I feel? I've got to rely on people taking photos and maybe the odd email back from the curator. Oh, but I am getting a copy of the book, so that's cool.

    @tori:

    Cheers... this one's been coming 'round for a long while, so I reckon it'll be good.

    ReplyDelete