Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Monday 25 November 2013

The things that are happening now

1. I collaborated with a bunch of people to come up with a non-narrative graphic novel. It's called 'A Kick In The Eye', it's available from Amazon, and best of all it's CHEAP. You should get a copy, like, NOW. http://www.amazon.co.uk/kick-In-The-Eye-Collaborative/dp/1492970107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385386496&sr=8-1&keywords=a+kick+in+the+eye+a+collaborative+graphic+novel

Here's a scan of two of the pages I did, in their original colour (always intended to greyscale out for the finished book):
2. I'm mostly working on The Intercorstal, in a second phase. I'm up to Page 11 now, and am genuinely excited by it so far. Sharing on the internet has been random and sporadic -- sometimes just a crop via Instagram, sometimes the scanned page, sometimes the finished article. Here's some of it:


3. Um, I actually think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment